Monday, January 12, 2015

Keeping company

After sleeping much of Sunday, Monday morning Daisy had plenty of energy.  She accompanied me each time I went out to give hay to the calves, and to fill the water trough.  She played with the small fluffy snow balls when I shoveled Friday's snow off the front driveway.  Sometimes she would push snow off my shovel.   She checked everything out making tracks here and there.  She ran around and around.  She even tried to run through the two feet of snow in the back yard I hadn't shoveled.  That didn't go well as she sank deep into the snow and she quickly turned around and struggled out of the deep snow.

Here she is fence sitting as I add water to the cattle's water trough.

Another photo?!






Daisy followed me when I went out to check on the large bales and then on the cattle and large bale.  Daisy follows me all over.


No comments: