Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Snow roof cat

Daisy was active all day today until now.  She got me up at 6 am to go outside, and after I checked on her every 20 minutes, she finally came back in the house at 7:20 am whereby she jumped on my bed.  When I woke up later she had the middle of the bed and I was now on the side.  How did that happen?!!

In and out several times this morning.   When inside, and when I walked and did not pay her attention, Daisy would leap and grab my leg by wrapping both her front legs around my leg.

Later in the afternoon when I started to clear snow from roofs she was all about supervising my work when she could.  Before I knew it she was up on the roof of whatever structure I was shoveling snow off of.

Tonight she was laying by the wood stove when I walked to the sink with my supper dishes.  When I returned to my computer she had quickly claimed the computer's chair for her own.  Laying on the table in front of me as I worked wasn't good enough tonight.

I'm not sure how she is sleeping as she is laying on her back with her head hanging down over the side of the chair with her face facing the bright light of the lamp.  But she is sleeping as her tail is still.  Her tail was wrapped around one of her hind legs which is sticking up in the air until I turned the camera on.  Then she moved her tail.



Daisy... Daisy... Daisy.   Princess Daisy.

Walking on the fences as I cleaned snow from the house's entryway roof.

As I began to clean snow from the patio roof, Daisy laid just under the roof.

Once I had a good amount of snow cleared from the patio roof Daisy then went up there to inspect my work.





You missed a section!

As it got dark I started on the tool shed roof.  I was standing on a step ladder and using a shovel instead of the snow rake.  Once I got an area cleared Daisy came out of nowhere and jumped up on the roof where I had just cleared it.  She must had climbed the fence, from the fence post jumped on top of the step ladder and from there jumped up on top of the roof.

What a cat.




No Daisy.  You can't jump over to the power pole and climb that.

What a cat.

-

No comments: