Thursday, March 21, 2013

New toys

Last week when I got Daisy a brush I also bought some new toys for her.

Mr and Mrs Mouse


I also bought a small ball with a bell inside. That is the pink ball seen below.

No, I am not going to go crazy over my new toys.   ...at least not until you are no longer watching me with the camera.


Lastly I crunched up some aluminum foil into a lightweight ball for Daisy to bat around.

Right now Mr Mouse is getting the worst of it as Daisy's claws are sharp.

I also have to restock (resock?  ) the sock with more flakes of catnip as the sock gets rubbed on and chewed up.

The old brown furry mouse has gone missing now for several weeks.  Even a good search failed to find it.  Even though it gave Tammy a fright a few times when it popped up unexpectedly Tammy claims not to have gotten rid of it.

No comments: