Friday, March 22, 2013

Two in the hayfield

Daisy gets a little nervous when she crosses the fence into the hayfield.  I wonder if it is that she feels exposed to some big bad birds?  Here I watched over her and the cattle while encouraging her to look for mice.




After sleeping in her sink this afternoon Daisy has crazy energy tonight.  A little while ago as I was sitting by the computer Daisy came hopping into the living room from the wood stove hallway.  All four of her legs were straight, her back was arched up, and she hopped kind of forward and kind of sideways.  And she had a goofy look on her face.  She did this until she got my attention then she stopped.   Then when I asked her what she was doing she looked around then began to chase her tail in circles.   She can be such a goofy cat.

No comments: