Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scaredy cat

A few nights ago I was on the computer, Tammy was in another room, and Daisy was laying near the couch.  The TV was on. I faintly remember a commercial about cat litter when all of a sudden Daisy took off like a rocket.  She ran past me and went into the hallway and room with the wood stove.   Daisy had taken off so sudden and fast I could hear her claws grip the carpet as she ran.

Tammy found Daisy as seen in the photo below.  Daisy was carefully looking around the corner over to the living room and especially the TV.  She has a scared look.


What in the world?!

For hours afterward Daisy wanted nothing to do with the living room.  Eventually she came in to the living room to sit near Tammy and I as we watched a movie.  By the next day all was forgotten and Daisy was back to normal.

I wonder if we have to screen TV for Daisy to prevent her from seeing any cats on TV?


Here is Daisy in a relaxed mood.  She laid claim to my flannel shirt for a while.



No comments: