Friday, August 16, 2013

Belly and routine

This afternoon after a session of "snuggie kneading" Daisy fell asleep looking like this.


Daisy's belly is getting bigger. 


Daisy's routine is to wake me up between 5 am and 5:30 am so she can go outside.  Between 8 am and 9 am she wants in and out of the house several times waking me up each time as I am still sleeping.  If I don't come to the front door when she meows she will come to the back door.  If I don't come to the back door she sits outside the bedroom window and meows.

Then between 9 and 10 am Daisy settles down to sleep.  She sleeps most of the day until 5 pm to 7 pm to avoid the heat.  Then she goes outside for a few hours and often comes inside around 10 pm.  Some days I work until dark, and with Tammy working her Tastefully Simple business until 9 pm at the local Fair this week, Daisy doesn't get out until 9 pm.  Last night she didn't come in when called for and I had to go find her after 11 pm.  Tonight she is grounded from going out after 9 pm and she was not happy about that.  Lots of meowing and pouting by the door.

No comments: