Friday, January 10, 2014

Window sleeping

It snowed a little bit overnight.  Enough that I had to shovel it today.  Daisy came outside to "help" me.   That included: walking or sitting in front of where I was pushing the snow, pouncing on the pile of snow I was pushing and then digging and spreading out the pile of snow, running after or batting little snowballs that rolled down off the big pile I was tossing the snow onto, etc.

Add in some fence climbing, fence walking, bird watching, cattle watching and so on.

No wonder Daisy fell asleep early afternoon when, from the window, she watched me shovel more snow.

I regret not having the camera as Daisy "played" in the snow. Later I got the camera after she fell asleep in the window.  Naturally once I began taking photos, and before I could find a position to get a better photo, Daisy woke up.

Daisy was kind of "standing" on the open window blind and watching out the window when she fell asleep.


Soft kitty... warm kitty... sleepy kitty.

No comments: