Friday, September 11, 2015

Irrigation water

I've been so busy with the irrigation I haven't had time to blog about it.  I move pipes twice a day and it takes lots of time.  Daisy usually joins me each time I move pipes.  She will follow me all around the field as I move the pipes then walk and check for leaks, etc., etc.  I would think she would tire of walking out to the pipes and then walking here and there with me but so far she hasn't.  She is getting good at avoiding the water from the sprinklers as they rotate.  Otherwise she doesn't mind getting wet as she will walk and sometimes lay in areas just watered.

Since she can't pass up sampling water often she will drink from the sprinkler lines as they are draining when I move them.  She will even stand in water to drink from the pipes.

What a cat.





1 comment:

BLD in MT said...

How precious--and how nice to have the company as you work! I was surprised to learn our Ginger doesn't hate water. She actively chooses to hang out in the rain and will come back quite sopping wet.