Thursday, December 8, 2016

Another cold day

Today's temperature never got out of the single digits all day.  Tonight's low is predicted to be 0.

Cattle tended to hang out in the corral and loafing shed.  They wanted me to bring them hay rather than they walking out to the far end of the pasture to the large hay bale. I have a heater element in the water trough.  Otherwise the water freezes over.

Daisy and I spent the day inside.  The one time Daisy went outside she only stayed out about 15 minutes.   This evening she walked by the door after eating her supper.  That usually means she wants to go outside.  I opened the inside door.  She stood and looked and thought and then thought better of going outside.  At least she stopped complaining to me about the cold weather.

Earlier we laid by the wood stove for warmth.







Daisy got tired of me taking photos of her.  She rolled over and wouldn't look at me.


No comments: