Sunday, January 8, 2017

More chair stretching

Daisy spends most of her time inside the house.  When she does go outside it usually is for only about five minutes.   The occasional exception is when I fall back asleep in less than five minutes.  Daisy spent an hour outside last night after she insisted on going outside and kept me awake until she got her way.  Yup, I laid down to wait for her and fell asleep within a minute since Daisy wasn't making noise to go outside.

It snowed a few inches last night.  I spent part of the day shoveling the snow.  I got three-fourths of the yard shoveled.  To do it all over again tomorrow as it started snowing again after dark.

Daisy is relaxing in my chair as I write this.  As you can tell I have the wood stove going and the house is warm.  Her eyes are open as she is thinking deep kitty thoughts.



No comments: