Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sitting in a junk pile

This afternoon Daisy decided she wanted to check out the pile of "crap" I have in part of the toolshed building.  I had been working on a pile of short barb wire pieces and Daisy was happy I was outside so that she could do stuff with me.  Since I was here she wanted to check out part of the stuff.  She was standing and trying to see on top of some of the plastic garbage bags that held clothing or other plastic garbage bags.  She couldn't quite see on top so she didn't want to jump up there. So I lifted her up and placed on top on the bags.  A little checking around here and there and then she laid down as I worked on the barb wire pieces.  It wasn't long and then I went on to do other stuff.  Daisy decided to keep laying here and spent most of the afternoon laying and sleeping here.




No comments: