Saturday, July 31, 2021

Norwegian Forest Cat info

Recently I read an article listing the top ten cat breeds.  I don't remember if it was the 'top 10 long hair cat breeds', or what.  Anyway, I captured info about Norwegian Forest cats.


Rascal is doing fine.  He is taking the heat better than I expected considering he has long thick hair.  He spends the day inside the house where it is cooler.  He goes out more often at night and in the early morning.  He still quite often goes in and out of the house in the early morning causing me to wake up over and over.  Early this morning I left one house door ajar so he can go in and out of the house without waking me up.  Still he meowed and woke me up repeatedly.  This time he would sit outside my bedroom and meow.  I don't know... was he doing that to let me know he was in the house and planned on going back outside?

No comments: