Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Upset kitty

While Tammy and I were visiting my relatives in Washington State Daisy stayed home.  She spent the five days in the house.  Jan checked up on her.

When Tammy and I returned home late Monday night Daisy wanted outside and I let her out for a half hour.  That was not enough and Daisy was upset at not being outside and not being outside for five days.  She was wound up.  At times she would suddenly reach out and claw or bite when Tammy or I were petting her.  Tammy got scratched up pretty bad on her hand and both legs.  Daisy even clawed at me and she rarely does that.

Tuesday morning Daisy had a change or heart and rubbed against Tammy in the morning and even licked her feet.

Daisy was mostly back to normal Tuesday night.  She even caught and played with a mouse Tuesday afternoon to get her aggression out.

No comments: