Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bored with mice and rain

Most of yesterday it rained.  So Daisy was in the house most of the day.  This morning it wasn't raining so Daisy went out at 5:45 am.  After being outside for over four hours she later joined me in filling the water trough and getting some firewood.  Within a few minutes Daisy had caught a mouse.  I waited for her to finish playing with the mouse but she very quickly got bored with the mouse and walked over to me and wanted to rub against my legs.  I had to finish the mouse off before it recovered.

This afternoon it started to rain again.  This evening the rain was steady.  Daisy wanted to go outside.  Once outside she was disappointed.  A little while ago she laid on the floor near me and for a while moaned and complained about the weather.  So I let her outside again for a little while.  Again she was stuck on the front steps to avoid the rain.  When I later checked if she wanted back in the house I got an earful.  The weather, the rain, what took me so long to let her back in.

*sigh*

No comments: