Monday, June 8, 2015

Playing in the trench

I plan to bury my electric lines underground.  Sunday I did some hand digging to avoid the septic drain field pipe and an electric wire when I use a trencher on Monday.   Daisy was happy I was outside when she woke up from her afternoon nap and that she didn't have to ask me to come out of the house to be with her.

In the first two photos Daisy is playing in the hole after I found the septic pipe.




While I am renting a trencher on Monday to dig most of the trench for the conduit pipe, Sunday, once I found the underground items, I dug several 'short' side sections to the garage and tool shed, especially since the garage's side section also crossed the septic drain field pipe.  Here I had to quit the garage section as Daisy wanted to lay at the end of the shallow starter trench.


Here you can see where I had to stop digging the trench deeper as she wasn't interested in moving.



Later Daisy ran around and around down in the trench for the garage section.  She would chase her tail or run back and forth for the length of the trench.  Happy cat.

No comments: