Saturday, January 16, 2016

Paper bag

Why get a fancy toy for Daisy to play with... she prefers the simple stuff.  Like a paper bag.  The past few weeks Daisy has been attacking a plain brown paper bag.  The bag is pretty beaten up now.

Daisy looks inside the bag.
Daisy tips the bag over.
Daisy crunches the bag.
Daisy somersaults on top of the bag.
Daisy rips the bag.
Daisy chews the bag.

Too much fun.

Posing by her bag.  She quit attacking the bag when I got my camera out.



Tearing off a piece of the bag.  You can see a strip of paper in her mouth.


Here is a 49 second video of Daisy with the bag.  Daisy stopped beating up on the bag when I got my camera out.  I kept the video because of how her tail was moving.  I waited for her to attack her tail like she often does but she got distracted by the birds at the bird feeder out the window.

https://youtu.be/pIAWxXwuBkM


Here is a photo of Daisy outside earlier this Winter.


1 comment:

BLD in MT said...

I love watching kitties play. Ripping up paper of any sort if a favorite pastime at our house. Tissue paper is the preferred.