Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Three mice

Our precipitation has changed from snow to rain the past few days.  It is almost constant.

Wet!  Wet  Wet!!!

Earlier when I talked of lots of snow, my uncle Larry said they were getting lots of rain on the Coast.  I should have clarified that when I complained of snow, that didn't mean he had to send his rain my way.

We still have lots of snow but now we also have lots of standing water.  And mud.  I had to use my pickup's four wheel drive to drive out of my yard yesterday.

Even with all this rain Daisy caught three mice yesterday: one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at night.

Yes, she got wet.  But she also caught three mice.

Today she is taking a break and has spent most of the day inside with me.  Right now she has commandeered my computer chair to lay on and I am stuck sitting on a wooden stool as I type this.

No comments: