Monday, March 17, 2014

Animated pet fish

At the Cracker Barrel in Missoula this weekend I bought a toy fish toy to amuse Daisy.  The fish bowl is filled with water; the fish have magnets in them; the base has a magnet and two AA batteries.  The magnets cause the fish to "swim" in the water.  The fish don't swim a whole lot, as in my bowl the fish tend to move only a bit against one side of the bowl.

 

Is this a new toy for me?

I'm not impressed.

If I close my eyes maybe it will go away.

Darn. Still there.

Let me concentrate really hard and maybe it'll go away.

Nope. Still here. They don't move much do they?  Boring!

Birds at the feeder are always more interesting to watch.

Every time I buy a fancy toy for Daisy she is not impressed.  She would rather play with sticks, cardboard boxes, or bat a rubber band around the floor.

No comments: