Sunday, March 9, 2014

Out all day

Daisy got up at 6:30 am (old pre-daylight savings time) and wanted outside. It was raining so she came back inside after a few minutes.  A few hours later she came in the bedroom and let me know she wanted outside again. This time it was not raining.  I was very tired from the prior days work, and since I no longer have to get up at 8 am to feed the cattle, I slept in for a few more hours.

Daisy took advantage of the nice weather and stayed outside.  All day.  Over 10 hours. Tammy and I called for her in the evening many times. No Daisy.  Tammy was worried Daisy may have fallen into a water pond or got hurt somewhere else and needed our help.

Fortunately for me - as I would have had to go slog around looking for her - Daisy showed up 15 minutes before the Amazing Race TV show ended.   She was fine except for wet and muddy back feet.  After eating and checking the house over, Daisy settled down by me and the computer.  And made it hard for me to use my computer.



No comments: