Thursday, March 20, 2014

Daisy's day

Daisy woke me up at exactly 6 am to go outside.  She came back inside the house at 9:30 am.  No mice by the door.

Played the rest of the morning.  Napped all afternoon on the bed.

Later afternoon she went outside for a drink from her favorite place: the downspout.


Then a little fence walking while I loaded tree branches into the pickup.





Daisy supervising the stomping down of the branches.

Watching out as I filled the cattle's water trough.


Daisy got her exercise as she followed me around the yard as I worked, occasionally taking breaks to look for mice nearby.  No mice gotten.

In the evening Daisy decided to use my computer mouse as a pillow when I was on the computer.  The problem was when she moved the mouse and highlighted a section of text then pressed her paw on the keyboard deleting half of the email I was composing to my friend Jeff.  I ended up writing the email text several times as Daisy did that trick twice before I took the mouse away from her.

No comments: