Friday, June 27, 2014

Missing Tammy

Now that Tammy is gone Daisy is thrown by the empty office and missing stuff of Tammy's.

Usually Daisy lays on the table when I work on the computer, then moves to the loveseat to sit next to Tammy.  No Tammy so last night Daisy laid on my lap for a long time, something she rarely does.

Thursday morning she was feeling ornery (blaming me for Tammy leaving?) and clamped her mouth and both paws around my wrist, another rarity with me.  I had a flannel shirt on and she bit just hard enough to not break my skin - but close.

Tammy took the long white blanket on which Daisy laid on the back of the couch.  I found a white towel that Tammy stained when she colored her hair and I placed it on the back of the couch.  Daisy is laying there tonight.

I have made fun of snuggies but, as Daisy liked the one Tammy had, I will have to buy one else find a similar blanket for Daisy to knead and lay on.


No comments: