Monday, December 15, 2014

Muddy manure daredevil Daisy

Daisy is not a prissy cat.   Sunday when I worked in the corral she came out to be with me even if meant walking through the mud and manure.


She got pretty dirty.



Daredevil Daisy

Saturday night when I went out to give hay and water to the cattle Daisy accompanied me.  When I was ready to add water to the water trough Daisy climbed on the water trough and from there climbed up the fence right over the water trough.  As you can see below she climbed the rails like a ladder.  They rails were wet and slippery.  I was on the other side of the fence wire so I couldn't catch her if she fell.  I held my breath.  She made it without falling.



After I filled the water trough and went to go inside the house Daisy decided to stay outside for a little while longer.  When I went outside later to check on her Daisy was on the house roof.  She then played her game of coming over to the edge of the entryway roof and meowing at me.  When I reached for her she backed away until I put my hands down then she would come to the edge of the roof again and meow.  I let her find her way down and she did a few minutes after I went back into the house.


At times when I worked in the corral on Sunday, to avoid the mud and manure when she could, Daisy would walk along the fence to stay near me and sometimes sit on railroad tie fence posts.



Here are 13 more photos of Daisy mainly fence walking and railroad tie sitting:

https://plus.google.com/photos/109566462412251958234/albums/6092951778363409601?authkey=CJGWmKaFkLDeRQ


Here is a short video of Daisy sitting on a railroad tie: http://youtu.be/RRRIeaPC84A

-

No comments: