Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vaccinations

The Flathead Spay and Neuter Task Force held a vaccination and microchip clinic for cats and dogs today.   To my knowledge Daisy has never been vaccinated.   I put her in the cat carrier and took her to the clinic.

Daisy was fine until we got to the clinic.  The dogs were all barking and making noise and Daisy moaned her displeasure.  Most people there were with dogs and once I paid I saw a vet right away.  Daisy got a 3-way vaccination shot and a rabies shot.  Both last only a year. Ten dollars a shot.  Daisy stayed still when getting her shots.  She was more relaxed about it than I expected.  It helped that we were in a room away from the other animals and noise.

Then we were out of there and back home.  Daisy was glad to be away from the commotion and loud noise.

She is a little out of it still.  She only went outside for a few hours this evening and is now laying by the wood stove as I lit a fire tonight.

No comments: