Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More corner fence work

Daisy followed me out again a second day when I worked on the far corner fence.  This time I brought my camera.


You wouldn't think laying on a large iron pry bar would be comfortable, would you?


Using the iron bar as a pillow.

Inspecting the hole before I fill the dirt in.






This is why it takes me so long to rebuild my fences.  Daisy has to supervise my work.


Playing in the dirt after I filled it in around the post.



Here is a short video of Daisy digging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXTHbtFETY&feature=youtu.be


Looking for something in the tall thick grass.  I don't know if it was a mouse or an insect.  She came up empty.  I had better luck as I caught a pocket gopher nearby after only having the trap out a few hours.


No comments: