Saturday, November 1, 2014

November mouse hunting

For a while Daisy hasn't brought any mice back to the house.  She is still hunting.  I saw her roaming around the neighbor's house a few days ago and this morning I saw her in the hayfield hunting.



Then around noon I walked out in the pasture to the irrigation shed to do some measurements for my next project. Daisy walked with me.  On the way I left some apples for the cattle.  Daisy waited a safe distance while I gave the apples then followed me to the shed.

While I checked the shed over, and after Daisy was done inspecting the shed, she went hunting for mice.



Yup, she caught a mouse.  Number 69 for the year (that I know of - the number is probably much higher)  In the video below you'll see she didn't get to play with it much as it appears to have died quickly.



Daisy likes to do somersaults around me.  The photo below catches her in mid somersault.



 

Here is a short video of Daisy hunting when I was at the irrigation shed.

http://youtu.be/HvK1KIhgePA 

No comments: