Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cat nip

What's a day without a Daisy post on the blog?! 

Daisy finally got into the north barn door.  The barn is so stuffed with hay she couldn't make her way from the door on the south side to the north side to find out why I kept going into the north door and this was "killing her". She had to know what was in there.  This afternoon the cattle weren't by the barn door side of the feeder when I went in and out and the next I knew Daisy slipped inside and started checking stuff out.  I had the feeling she was on the scent of mice.  She hadn't found any by the time I finished and picked her up to take out of the barn.  I didn't want to lock her inside the barn when I shut the door.


Speaking of the cattle... this morning Baby made me laugh.  The rest of the cattle had gotten to the feeder as I filled it with more hay.  Daisy slowly ambled out of the loading corral and stepping onto a large patch of ice slipped.  All four of her legs went out from under her and "whompf!" she plopped down hard on her side.  She was ok and quickly got up and made her way to the feeder.  It was funny!


Bob and Jan gave me some of the wild cat nip they had grown and harvested.  So I rubbed Daisy's mouse toy in the cat nip and gave it to her.  Oh yeah!  She loved it.

Daisy sometimes sleeps on the table next to my computer keyboard.  Only when I am on the ocmputer.

You're taking another photo?!

So many toys... what one should I play with?  I know... all of them.



What's that? A mousy? In cat nip?  Take that mousy!!



What you looking at?  I didn't make this mess.



Later when Daisy walked around the house, the yarn and ribbon stuck to her.  She didn't know what was going on and couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.  I had to help her.



In the evening Daisy found a new place to sleep.



Then Daisy and Tammy shared Tammy's snuggie to take naps.

No comments: