Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daisy had a party

Sunday evening Daisy played it cool.  Until Tammy went to bed.  Then Daisy ran around and around the house in a big burst of energy. Up on the furniture and then down. Played with her toys.  Knocked Tammy's snuggie down to the floor.  Tumbling and twisting and running.   Daisy settled down some but still continued some activities when I went to bed.  Shortly after I fell asleep Tammy and I woke up to Daisy on the built-in dresser shelf.  She was batting around Tammy's ear rings and my keys.  She stopped when I told her to do so.  She sat and looked at us down on the bed.  Then she started playing with stuff again until I got up and took her off the shelf.

She was roaming around the house as I fell back asleep.

"Tammy's home and let's have a party!"

Monday Daisy spent most of the day inside the house resting.  It was like she had a hangover after her partying Sunday night.  Monday evening Daisy hung close by to Tammy and I, and if both of us got up from the couch Daisy would watch like she was afraid we'd leave her.

No comments: