Sunday, February 10, 2013

More catnip

My cousin Jen suggested I put some catnip in an old sock.  Daisy loves her for that idea!




Even when distracted by Tammy Daisy keeps a hold of the catnip.


By the time Daisy was done with the catnip she had chewed a hole in the sock.

The video is 1:49 long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAGXyzBYR4M


When I went out to feed the cattle this afternoon I took Daisy along with me.  She hadn't been on the barn for a day now.  Because of the cattle around the feeder she couldn't quite get the nerve up to get the last few feet into the barn door so I carried her inside.

Once inside Daisy went to work exploring and quickly was on top of the hay bales.

She spent a lot of the afternoon in the barn.  Late afternoon I saw one of the heifers hang around the barn door while the rest of the cattle were on the other side of the barn.  When the heifer looked away I saw a white-with-black streak run from the barn door and across the corral to safety.  The heifer was caught flat-footed.

While at Shopko buying a granddaughter a birthday gift Tammy found a catnip ball for Daisy to play with.  That catnip must not be as concentrated as Daisy plays with the sock more than the ball.

By evening she was one tired kitty. She could barely keep her eyes open.  Just like a child... play hard, crash hard.


Since coming to the ranch Daisy's white is becoming a little more gray.  I'm not the only one who gets dirty.

No comments: