Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cattle and Computer cat

I got Daisy to spend more time outside today.  She needs to get tired during the day so she doesn't stay up all night.

I was leaving the corral when Daisy turned around to move away from the corral fence.  She was uncomfortable with Momma and Baby coming over to the corral fence.  I held Daisy and protected her as I carried her to the fence so Momma could smell her.  I hoped they would get accustomed to one another.  Momma put her big nose up to Daisy's feet and sniffed.  Daisy handled it but I could tell she wasn't too crazy about being so close to Momma.

A short time later as I was waiting for the water trough to be filled Daisy decided to slip into the corral and make her way to the barn.  She wanted to check if the south door was open.  Baby saw Daisy and came over to her and reached Daisy by the time she got to the door. I wish I had my camera to capture their interaction.  Daisy tried to slink out of the way and started to get cornered so she suddenly made a fuss to cause Baby to back up then she ran to corral fence and safety.  She sat in the one concrete casing I had removed from the well.  Baby came over to the fence and as she walked over she made "brwanking" sounds and freaked Daisy out so Daisy ran over to my car in the pole shed.  Way over there she felt safe to watch the cattle.


In the evening Daisy decided to help Tammy with her computer.



The video of Daisy and Tammy is 1:16 long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0z396tI0TM

No comments: