Monday, February 4, 2013

Daisy and Tammy's return

Tammy's home!   Of course Daisy is playing it cool as she still is a wee bit unhappy Tammy left her.  She did start to play tag with Tammy again.  When Tammy walks by Daisy reaches out and snags her pants leg with a claw.

In the morning before Tammy arrived Daisy got mouse number 10.  She didn't have much time to get the mouse as once I came outside she followed me everywhere.  Even with the mostly frozen ground she still got dirty wet feet.   Even though I was running the vacuum cleaner Daisy wanted to be inside the house with me.  Daisy isn't too fond of noisy vacuum cleaners.

Here Daisy is surveying her kingdom.



Here Daisy decides to play with the phone cord (yes, I still have an old fashioned phone!) until I started taking photos of her.   Daisy is yawning in the second photo - not making scary faces.


Of course by the time Daisy gets done with it I may have a cordless phone.  19 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5vI3TRPjHM


Playing with her yarn ball with Tammy.  That's their favorite toy to play together with.


Playing with yarn: 42 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8xpwooX6sM


I guess all is forgiven between Daisy and Tammy. By the end of the night Daisy came from out behind the bathroom door and is now sitting with Tammy on the loveseat. I guess I am back to second-rate status.  When Tammy was gone Daisy would come out and sit with me.

Which one of these changes the TV channel?

No comments: