Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daisy and Tammy

While I am the person who wanted a cat, Daisy has taken to Tammy.

Last night as Tammy was heading to bed she said "Goodnight Daisy".  Daisy then jumped up and raced to the bed getting to it with a giant leap from door frame to bed before Tammy could even reach the bedroom.  When Daisy lays on the bed she lays against Tammy and not me.

This morning was the first time Tammy headed off to work since we got Daisy.  Man, you should have heard the crying and scratching at the door after Tammy left.  I couldn't sleep.   This evening after Tammy returned home she went out to her vehicle to get something and even outside Tammy could hear Daisy crying for her.  Me... when I go outside... not a peep.

Often Daisy takes my computer chair.


So I am left with sitting on this hard chair.


Tammy says I should kick Daisy out of my chair, that's what she would do.  But I can't do it.  Instead I wait until she leaves my chair then I grab it.


Tammy has some yarn for Daisy to play with.  Here Daisy is posing with the yarn until she got distracted by Tammy.



Here is a 55 second video of Daisy smacking her lips while watching the birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcI94xLvtk


No comments: