Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daisy the stow-a-way?

Wednesday Tammy is heading to Washington and Oregon to see my relatives and attend a Tastefully Simple conference this weekend.  Tuesday night, as Tammy was packing, Daisy tried to stow-a-way in Tammy's suitcase.  Several times. I caught one of her attempts on video.  The attempt I missed filming is when Daisy tried to squeeze in under Tammy's clothes.

Uncle Curt and Aunt Cathy.... you might have an extra house guest tomorrow!

13 second video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgSR6SjfDA


Here Daisy decides to sit on the shower bench while keeping Tammy company as she gets ready for work in the morning.  The shower floor was too wet for Daisy today.  I knew I added the shower bench for a reason!


Once Tammy leaves for work Daisy comes back to lay on the bed and sleep until I wake up later.  Once Daisy eats breakfast, races around the house several times really fast to limber up, it's out the door to patrol around the house and other buildings against mice for much of the rest of the morning and the afternoon.

No comments: