Friday, January 18, 2013

Daisy goes outside

In the morning I got to roll around and play with the man's old smelly shirt as he took a shower.


Uh, oh! Go to go before I get in trouble for playing with his shirt!  I didn't chew on it. I promise.


Can I go outside?  Please.


Lot of stuff to check out in the patio.  Bonus in that I don't have to stand on the cold concrete.


Hmmm... what do I smell?  Another cat?   I didn't see him but the man said he saw a black long-haired cat outside the house when he opened the window blinds Thursday morning.  The black cat got scared and ran away through the snow real fast.  I was still sleepy and laying on the lady's spot on the couch and I missed it.


The man said 'Enough exploring for today' and came and got me to go into the house.  Darn.  I wasn't done exploring!  I wanted to go to that little blue building and my feet weren't that cold.


I'm watching big animals in the corral. The man said they are cattle and the littlest one is called 'Baby'.   Baby?!  That's the biggest baby I ever seen!



Hey!  How did you get outside without me?!



Supper time.  Maybe if I beg nicely the lady will give me some of the food she is making.  Chicken... yum!


I also patrolled the house and checked out all the rooms including slipping into rooms when their doors were opened. I ran around the inside of the house three times really fast and chased my tail a few times.   Now I am bored and decided to lay in the man's chair again.  Hee, hee.  I always get to his chair before he can.

Bye for now.
   Daisy.

No comments: