Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daisy waiting, sleeping and stretching

Here Daisy is waiting for me to move from my computer chair so she can have it.  As you can see she has a healthy appetite.  I now have been letting her go outside several times a day to get some exercise rather than restrict her food.


In the morning Daisy keeps Tammy company as she gets ready for work.  Here Daisy lays out of the way in the shower.  Good thing Daisy likes it cool as those tiles are not the warmest in the morning.



Here Daisy is doing her stretching exercises.  I swear she is double jointed.


Instead of sleeping in her box tonight Daisy prefers to sleep in a box of books and binders I was sorting through earlier today.  It doesn't look the most comfortable but she has been there for hours.  I guess another afternoon of fresh cool air outside has worn her out.  Notice her tail in the second photo.



Early this afternoon after I finished putting out more hay for the cattle I turned around to find Daisy sitting next to the corner of the barn watching me and the cattle.  She might have wanted to go inside the barn to check it out but with Baby standing at the door she was biding her time.  Once I started to leave the corral Daisy decided to come with me... especially since Baby saw her and watched her as Baby was eating.

No comments: